- City: Governador Valadares
- Country: Brazil
- Zip/Postal Code: 35030-440
- Listed: August 26, 2017 4:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Brazil Tours – Only £1,650 for two weeks
I will again be working with, Dean Crosby, CFI of Active Edge Paragliding, to run three tours in 2012. Below are the tour dates, together with links to detailed prospectuses for each tour.
Tour Dates 2017:
- Tour 1801 – 20 Jan to 03 Feb – Alfredo Chaves, Castelo and Governador Valadares
- Tour 1802 – 17 Feb to 03 Mar – Castelo, Valadares and Baixo Guandu
- Tour 1803 – 17 Mar to 31 Mar – Castelo, Valadares and Baixo Guandu
Places on the tours will be strictly limited to 7 pilots so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Dean will be guiding the groups in the air, providing in-flight coaching by radio and giving theory lectures. He is a BHPA Senior Instructor with a vast amount of experience – former Captain of both the British Paragliding Team and the British Hang Gliding Team; competing at national level in all three disciplines (paragliding, hang gliding and sailplanes); flying for 34 years; he has been British Paragliding Champion and twice British Cross-Country Champion.
I have been flying paragliders for the past 17 years and have clocked up more kilometres than I care to remember. I first came to Brazil in 2004 and was immediately hooked – what an amazing place! The people, the climate and the consistently reliable conditions make it second-to-none. I moved here permanently in 2006 and have been running guided tours for paraglider pilots from all over the world since 2009. I will be offering advice and assistance on the take-off where necessary.
What is included in the price:
- In-flight guiding and tuition by Dean Crosby
- Guiding and assistance on take-off
- Airport transfers
- 15 nights hotel accommodation, with buffet style breakfast
- Daily transport to take-off
- Retrieval service
- Use of SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger
- Local SIM card
- Theory lectures, if required, by Dean
For availability and more information please use the contact tab or email me – email@example.com. I look forward to meeting you and showing you around some of the best sites in Brazil.
779 total views, 1 today