- City: Governador Valadares
- Country: Brazil
- Zip/Postal Code: 35030-440
- Listed: September 26, 2018 8:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Brazil Tours – Only £1,790 for two weeks
I will again be working with, Dean Crosby, CFI of Active Edge Paragliding. In 2019 we will run two tours, one from 8 to 23 February and another from 8 to 23 March. After these tours are fully booked, if there is enough demand, we will consider running a third tour in the January.
Tour Dates 2019:
- Tour 1902 – 08 to 23 February
- Tour 1903 – 08 to 23 March
Places on the tours will be strictly limited to 7 pilots so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Dean will be guiding the groups in the air, providing in-flight coaching by radio and giving theory lectures. He is a BHPA Senior Instructor with a vast amount of experience – former Captain of both the British Paragliding Team and the British Hang Gliding Team; competing at national level in all three disciplines (paragliding, hang gliding and sailplanes); flying for 35 years; he has been British Paragliding Champion and twice British Cross-Country Champion.
I have been flying paragliders for the past 18 years and have clocked up more kilometres than I care to remember. I first came to Brazil in 2004 and was immediately hooked – what an amazing place! The people, the climate and the consistently reliable conditions make it second-to-none. I moved here permanently in 2006 and have been running guided tours for paraglider pilots from all over the world for the last 10 year. I will be offering advice and assistance on the take-off where necessary and then coordinating the retrieves.
What is included in the price:
- In-flight guiding and tuition by Dean Crosby
- Guiding and assistance on take-off
- Transfers from Vitoria
- 15 nights hotel accommodation, with buffet style breakfast
- Daily transport to take-off
- Retrieval service
- Use of SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger
- Local SIM card
- Theory lectures, if required, by Dean
- Second flights, where necessary and conditions allow
For availability and more information please use the contact tab or email me – email@example.com. I look forward to meeting you and showing you around some of the best sites in Brazil.
1422 total views, 2 today