- This item has been sold
- City: Keswick
- Country: United Kingdom
- Zip/Postal Code: CA12 4TR
- Listed: January 28, 2019 4:36 pm
- Expires: 37 days, 13 hours
UK Airsports demo and new stock gliders sale. This GIN Pegasus 26 is brand new never flown, save over £1000! Worldwide shipping available. Payment by transfer or credit/debit card.
ENGINEERED TO TAKE YOU FAR
A perfect choice for your first paramotor wing, the Pegasus is engineered to optimise safety, comfort and handling, while offering the versatility to take you far.
The Pegasus is the first pure GIN wing designed specifically for paramotoring, the result of a unique collaboration. In developing the Pegasus, GIN teamed up with both pilot Laurent Salinas and Fresh Breeze engines. The result is a wing that can give you the best possible start to your paramotoring career, whether you choose footlaunch, trike or even free-flight.
SIMPLE, SAFE AND FORGIVING
Thanks to the new “S-inlets” on the leading edge, you’ll find that inflation and take-off couldn’t be easier. The Pegausus inflates smoothly with the minimum of effort and the low minimum speed gets you airbourne quickly and under full control with virtually zero oscillation tendencies.
In flight, GIN’s Equalized Pressure Technology (EPT) means that the wing is stable in turbulence and at speed. In addition, the wing has a long brake range and progressively higher brake pressures near the stall, giving you an ample safety margin. The excellent control authority at low speeds also means you can land comfortably in a wide range of conditions.
COMFORTABLE AND REFINED
The Pegasus provides you with precisely the feedback you need to develop an instinctive feeling for the air. The smooth glide allows you to feel lines of lift, while providing a damped feel in rougher air. The result: you always stay comfortable and get the most enjoyment possible from your flight.
A WING TO TAKE YOU FAR
The modern 3 line design minimizes line drag. Coupled with the performance advantages of EPT due to increased aerofoil efficiency, this means that you’ll be able to keep the pace with many sports wings. As you progress in paramotoring, you’ll discover the Pegasus to be truely versatile.
- Equalized Pressure Technology (EPT)
- “S-inlets” for better inflation
- 3 risers / 3 lines spanwise
- paramotor riser with trimmer and double hang up points
- increased brake length and lower brake pulleys for trike (sizes 28 and 30)
- colour-coded lines for easy identification
- strong and durable materials
- trailing edge mini-ribs
- Upper surface: Dominico Dokdo 30D (WR) 42 g/m2
- Lower surface: Dominico Dokdo 30D (WR) 42 g/m2
- Upper: Liros DSL 70 Dyneema / GIN TGL 80 Aramid
- Middle: Liros DSL 70, PPSL 120, 160 Dyneema
- Main: Liros PPSL 120,160,200 Dyneema / GIN TGL 280 Aramid
|WEIGHT IN FLIGHT (FREE FLIGHT)||65~85kg||75~95kg||85~105kg||95~115kg|
|WEIGHT IN FLIGHT (PARAMOTOR)||75~120kg||85~130kg||95~140kg||99~160kg|
|CERTIFICATION (FREE FLIGHT)||EN/LTF A||EN/LTF A||EN/LTF A||EN/LTF A|
107 total views, 1 today