- Accessories (11)
- Acro wings and gear (0)
- Class 5 and Ultralite Gliders (0)
- Hang Gliders (12)
- Harnesses — Hang Gliding (2)
- Harnesses — Paragliding (28)
- Instruments (20)
- Jobs (1)
- Microlights (1)
- Misc (0)
- Models (0)
- Paragliders (87)
MacPara Eden 7, actually new, no signs of usage, made only 2 short flights with it – less then 1 hour. Excellent high EN-B glider, […]
10 total views, 10 today
As new and never used, bought 2018, packed professionally and not opened since.
46 total views, 10 today
Fully functioning set-up. Built by myself with new Kobo Clara HD and new Bluefly GPS and Vario installed. Long battery life and daylight visible screen, […]
74 total views, 14 today
Niviuk Skin 2 less than 2 hours of use. Size 20. SUPER CRISPY Used for 3 top to bottom landings Originally bought for hike and […]
53 total views, 4 today
it has less than 25 hours airtime, no scratch ,no dirt, as new.
69 total views, 4 today
January 2019, like new with less than 10 hours, I could not fly last season. Really nice wing for starting EN-C, great quality, manufactured in […]
91 total views, 12 today
Welcome to skyads
Place your advert
SkyAds is the international classified advertising site for hang glider and paraglider pilots. Sell your gear or promote your service. We collect a small fee to use which is donated to the Cloudbase Foundation, a charity working in the places we fly.Join Now!
- Mipfly One review August 13, 2020The MipFly One is an open-source, all-in-one flight instrument "born from the combined love of flight and electronics". Joanna Di Grigoli plugs in The post Mipfly One review appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Airfer Explorer 3 / Boxer 220s paramotor August 9, 2020Spanish manufacturer Airfer have released an Explorer 3 with Sky Engines Boxer 220s motor. It's a powerful combination, for trikes and heavier pilots The post Airfer Explorer 3 / Boxer 220s paramotor appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Woody Valley Quadro 220 reserve August 8, 2020With the addition of a new 220 size for tandems, Woody Valley have completed their range of lightweight Quadro paraglider rescue 'chutes The post Woody Valley Quadro 220 reserve appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- PWC Disentis: 15-22 August 2020 August 7, 2020The Paragliding World Cup is set to go ahead in Disentis, Switzerland, from 15-22 August 2020, with some adjustments to the rules The post PWC Disentis: 15-22 August 2020 appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- BGD Kiss: lightweight mountain wing August 7, 2020BGD have released a new lightweight mountain wing for hike and fly. It's called the Kiss, and is available in 16m² and 18m² sizes The post BGD Kiss: lightweight mountain wing appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.