- Accessories (4)
- Acro wings and gear (0)
- Class 5 and Ultralite Gliders (0)
- Hang Gliders (5)
- Harnesses — Hang Gliding (2)
- Harnesses — Paragliding (15)
- Instruments (6)
- Jobs (0)
- Microlights (1)
- Misc (0)
- Models (0)
- Paragliders (48)
Sol Callipox reversible paragliding harness. Bought new and used for about 50 hours, no rips or repairs and in excellent condition. It has never been […]
64 total views, 5 today
Niviuk Artik 5 size 24. (75- 95 kgs) Colour: “Hardos” Only 5 hrs as a demo glider. Mint condition!
73 total views, 7 today
Welcome to skyads
Place your advert
SkyAds is the international classified advertising site for hang glider and paraglider pilots. Sell your gear or promote your service. We collect a small fee to use which is donated to the Cloudbase Foundation, a charity working in the places we fly.Join Now!
- Supair release Sora 2 Plus tandem January 19, 2021Supair have released the new Sora 2 Plus tandem in 38m² and 42m² sizes. Among the changes are new extra-strong line attachment points The post Supair release Sora 2 Plus tandem appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Skyman Running Edmund: single-skin January 16, 2021Skyman's 14m² Running Edmund is a single-surface paraglider that weighs just 1.25kg. It's made for Alpine races and extreme mountaineering The post Skyman Running Edmund: single-skin appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Advance Sigma 11: EN C January 15, 2021First deliveries of Advance's latest EN-C cross-country wing, the Sigma 11, are expected in March, in good time for the 2021 XC season The post Advance Sigma 11: EN C appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- The Four SIV Fundamentals January 15, 2021Flyeo instructor Malin Lobb talks about the four fundamental SIV skills that allow paraglider pilots to deal with any situation The post The Four SIV Fundamentals appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Philipp Medicus on designing EN A+ paragliders January 15, 2021We talked to Nova designer Philipp Medicus about designing EN A+ paragliders, wings to take pilots from first training days to first XCs The post Philipp Medicus on designing EN A+ paragliders appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.