- Accessories (4)
- Acro wings and gear (0)
- Class 5 and Ultralite Gliders (0)
- Hang Gliders (7)
- Harnesses — Hang Gliding (0)
- Harnesses — Paragliding (14)
- Instruments (3)
- Jobs (0)
- Microlights (0)
- Misc (0)
- Models (0)
- Paragliders (31)
SOLD Both bought in late November 2019, in excellent condition, just some mud on the speedbag. No damage, also comes with Standard speedbag, cockpit panel […]
56 total views, 2 today
‘A’ class glider (below 95kg) in excellent condition with less than 10 hours flight time and still crispy. Lightweight risers. Weight range 75kg to 120kg. […]
42 total views, 2 today
SOLD SUBJECT TO CASH TRANSFER In excellent condition approx 80 hours. Last trimmed 2020. Will post to Europe for asking price. Can arrange line check […]
82 total views, 7 today
Gin Yeti Rescue reserve. Year of manufacture 2014. Last serviced and repacked 2020 (see report attached). Postage in UK only for additional £7.00.
79 total views, 3 today
FIREBIRD MATRIX PARAGLIDER (M), WOODY VALLEY HARNESS & GIN RESERVE – COMPLETE FLYING KIT Selling complete paragliding kit; wing, harness and reserve. I bought all […]
108 total views, 2 today
As good as brand new, a one size fits all Independence Pilot and passenger harness, used only for 10 minutes. Purchased brand new in 2019 […]
87 total views, 2 today
SkyAds is a classified advertising site for the international paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding community. It's used by more than 5,000 pilots a month looking to buy and sell secondhand paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding equipment.
Pilots can list their secondhand gear, while schools, shops and businesses can list their products too: from accommodation to lessons, courses and holidays.Join Now!
- Kortel Kolibri Evo Review: vol-biv pod harness August 11, 2022The Kortel Kolibri Evo is a dedicated vol-bivouac paragliding harness and an updated version of the original Kolibri. Marcus King tried it out The post Kortel Kolibri Evo Review: vol-biv pod harness appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Ruhmer takes Gold at 2022 Class 2 World Championships August 11, 2022Manfred Ruhmer proved he is still the hang gliding master, when he took Gold in the 21st FAI World Hang Gliding Class 2 Championships in France last week The post Ruhmer takes Gold at 2022 Class 2 World Championships appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Paragliding World Cup: 30th Anniversary Quiz August 10, 2022How much do you know about the Paragliding World Cup? Test your knowledge with their 30th anniversary quiz, and win a Cross Country goody bag worth €150! The post Paragliding World Cup: 30th Anniversary Quiz appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Cross Country 233: September 2022 August 8, 2022Enter the fantastical world of flying in the Karakoram with the latest issue of Cross Country Magazine The post Cross Country 233: September 2022 appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Apco AirXtreme JetCom helmet Review August 8, 2022The AirExtreme Jetcom is Apco's new lightweight helmet for both paragliding and PPG. We tested it The post Apco AirXtreme JetCom helmet Review appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.