- Accessories (2)
- Acro wings and gear (0)
- Class 5 and Ultralite Gliders (0)
- Hang Gliders (5)
- Harnesses — Hang Gliding (0)
- Harnesses — Paragliding (14)
- Instruments (4)
- Jobs (0)
- Microlights (3)
- Misc (0)
- Models (0)
- Paragliders (62)
For sale £750 delivered UK AirCross Ufly2 75-95 kg 55 verifiable hours total. An ideal wing in great condition suitable as a first glider for […]
60 total views, 0 today
Practically new, no damage or defects, first owner. As new, less than 10 hours flying. Year of production 04/2021.
39 total views, 0 today
Due to moving back to general aviation I’m reluctantly selling my F-light 160.I bought it new from the UK importer some 2 years and have […]
49 total views, 0 today
Selling my 2 year old XCTracer Mini 3 as I am upgrading to a Maxx2. It has always been looked after and has no problems.
64 total views, 0 today
Low air time Advance Epsilon 9 28 (92-114kg) EN B Paraglider Very Good Condition Purchased and flew in 2019. Had great fun flying up until […]
100 total views, 0 today
SkyAds is a classified advertising site for the international paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding community. It's used by more than 5,000 pilots a month looking to buy and sell secondhand paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding equipment.
Pilots can list their secondhand gear, while schools, shops and businesses can list their products too: from accommodation to lessons, courses and holidays.Join Now!
- Gin Genie X-Lite review: lightweight pod harness October 3, 2022"A light harness that is still suitable for everyday use" – Marcus King tested Gin's Genie X-Lite pod harness The post Gin Genie X-Lite review: lightweight pod harness appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Gin’s whale-inspired leading edge explained September 30, 2022When Nature Meets Engineering is a real insight into the amount of work that goes into designing high performance paragliders and the people that do it. The post Gin’s whale-inspired leading edge explained appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Understanding katabatic flow September 30, 2022Cross Country’s meteorologist Honza Rejmanek tells us how to read downslope winds – and whether it’s safe to make those end of the day sled rides The post Understanding katabatic flow appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Davinci Classic 2: progression glider September 30, 2022The Classic 2 is listed as Davinci's low-B glider, but it's actually certified EN A in all four sizes. For school to XC use it has "Smart Double Layer" tech The post Davinci Classic 2: progression glider appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Little Cloud Grasshopper Mk2 pod harness September 29, 2022Little Cloud's Grasshopper Mk2 is a step-through, hammock-style lightweight pod harness with an inflatable protector and back fairing The post Little Cloud Grasshopper Mk2 pod harness appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.