- Accessories (7)
- Acro wings and gear (0)
- Class 5 and Ultralite Gliders (0)
- Hang Gliders (4)
- Harnesses — Hang Gliding (4)
- Harnesses — Paragliding (16)
- Instruments (6)
- Jobs (0)
- Microlights (0)
- Misc (2)
- Models (0)
- Paragliders (50)
2 seasons use. UK airspace and ground height files loaded. Latest firmware loaded. Complete in box with manual and usb cable. Brian Greenwell 07747623766
56 total views, 10 today
Never more used since 2011, alway packed , the wing has 30 hours on it, Class C .
89 total views, 2 today
Swing Discuss Paraglider (Large) EN: A Take off weight 95-115KG Gin Harness Gingo (large) with speed bar Swing Sherpa back pack XL Gin flight deck […]
120 total views, 11 today
well used in reasonable condition three cuts on base see photos. Still useable iv,e bought a reversible harness Price includes postage in UK only
113 total views, 4 today
Welcome to skyads
Place your advert
SkyAds is the international classified advertising site for hang glider and paraglider pilots. Sell your gear or promote your service. We collect a small fee to use which is donated to the Cloudbase Foundation, a charity working in the places we fly.Join Now!
- Video: Aaron Durogati in Lamborghini Urus ad March 3, 2021Paragliding World Cup winner and Red Bull X-Alps pilot Aaron Durogati features in Lamborghini's advert for the Urus, their new SUV The post Video: Aaron Durogati in Lamborghini Urus ad appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Video: First look – Sky Zoe February 26, 2021The Sky Zoe mini paraglider is loads of fun, with a wide range of uses depending on wing loading. We got to know it in the south of France The post Video: First look – Sky Zoe appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Klimber 2 P: Niviuk’s 2021 X-Alps wing February 26, 2021Niviuk have revealed their 2021 Red Bull X-Alps wing: The two-liner Klimber 2 P is predicted to be under 3kg, even in the biggest size The post Klimber 2 P: Niviuk’s 2021 X-Alps wing appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Kortel Koncept: modular open harness February 25, 2021Kortel have just released a new modular open harness. It's called the Koncept, has lots of adjustment possibilities, and is targeted at school pilots The post Kortel Koncept: modular open harness appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Wolfi Lechner retires from Nova February 24, 2021Wolfi Lechner, one of the founders of Nova Paragliders in 1989, has officially retired this month. Sissi Eisl took over as Nova's CEO in 2018 The post Wolfi Lechner retires from Nova appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.