- Accessories (1)
- Acro wings and gear (0)
- Class 5 and Ultralite Gliders (0)
- Hang Gliders (4)
- Harnesses — Hang Gliding (0)
- Harnesses — Paragliding (2)
- Instruments (9)
- Jobs (0)
- Microlights (0)
- Misc (0)
- Models (0)
- Paragliders (23)
glide used for 10 short flight in 2019. Check done, porosity > 1000 sec
94 total views, 1 today
Oudie 5 PRO – Co-Pilot with Buddies With integrated Fanet+ & Flarm Purchased as a competition instrument during lockdown in 2020 but never flown with, in […]
71 total views, 0 today
Flymaster Nav SD. Everything in perfect working order. Vario plus case plus charger and a USB cable
41 total views, 0 today
Syride Evolution latest Syride instrument. Instrument with great display and vario. I am going to a more minimalist set up for weight reasons.
93 total views, 1 today
Welcome to skyads
Place your advert
SkyAds is the international classified advertising site for hang glider and paraglider pilots. Sell your gear or promote your service. We collect a small fee to use which is donated to the Cloudbase Foundation, a charity working in the places we fly.Join Now!
- Subscribe and Win a Wing! January 21, 2022Win a paraglider or paramotor wing! One lucky subscriber to Cross Country will win the wing of their choice in our 2022 prize draw. The post Subscribe and Win a Wing! appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Juraj Koren climbs-and-flies the Holzknecht Couloir January 21, 2022Joruaj Koren's latest impressive project was to climb-and-fly the Holzknecht Couloir on the Langkofel (3,181m) in the Italian Dolomites in winter – solo. The post Juraj Koren climbs-and-flies the Holzknecht Couloir appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Video: First look – Supair Birdy (EN A+) January 21, 2022The Supair Birdy is a new "EN A+" paraglider designed for “new pilots with feel”. We got to fly it in the southern French Alps The post Video: First look – Supair Birdy (EN A+) appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Advance Iota DLS: Durable Lightweight Structure January 21, 2022Advance say their new lightweight high EN-B paraglider, the Iota DLS, heralds a whole new design philosophy for the company The post Advance Iota DLS: Durable Lightweight Structure appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Mental Coaching: Preparation Pays January 21, 2022How do prepare to fly again after a winter layoff or time out due to injury? Psychotherapist and Nova Team pilot Antti Joensuu shares some tips The post Mental Coaching: Preparation Pays appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.