- Accessories (10)
- Acro wings and gear (0)
- Class 5 and Ultralite Gliders (0)
- Hang Gliders (16)
- Harnesses — Hang Gliding (5)
- Harnesses — Paragliding (27)
- Instruments (13)
- Jobs (0)
- Microlights (3)
- Misc (1)
- Models (0)
- Paragliders (74)
Very good condition. Only 50 hours of use. The canopy is still crisp and has always been folded correctly. Bought new in April 2018 and […]
33 total views, 25 today
Supair Altirando 3 Medium reversible paragliding harness with full seat board. Purchased mid 2017 and flown for 2-years before moving to a pod harness. Did […]
51 total views, 18 today
Custom colours – well looked after. Solid B Some small abrasion patches. Great value – plenty of life left in this one. Selling for a […]
71 total views, 6 today
PHI ALLEGRO in Mint – like New condition, only approx. 20 hours, no ground handling, no siv, never wet, always carefully packed. Backpack never used. […]
63 total views, 8 today
wanted supine ( ideally supron harness) for hangglider. also D bars .07906546019
54 total views, 9 today
Welcome to skyads
Place your advert
SkyAds is the international classified advertising site for hang glider and paraglider pilots. Sell your gear or promote your service. We collect a small fee to use which is donated to the Cloudbase Foundation, a charity working in the places we fly.Join Now!
- Lone Star Cowboy: 501km in Texas September 23, 2020Sebastien Kayrouz hit the bullseye on 7 June 2020, flying 501km through Texas for the first 500km paraglider flight in the United States of America The post Lone Star Cowboy: 501km in Texas appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Kiwi Johnston: More details released September 22, 2020More details have been released about the search for New Zealand pilot James 'Kiwi' Johnston following his flying accident in Nevada, USA last month The post Kiwi Johnston: More details released appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Cross Country 214: October 2020 September 22, 2020From flying lightweight two-liners to learning to thermal without a vario, the latest issue of Cross Country magazine is packed The post Cross Country 214: October 2020 appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Flow Fusion review (EN C) September 22, 2020Marcus King flies the Flow Fusion, the Australian brand's new sports class wing with hybrid 3/2-line technology The post Flow Fusion review (EN C) appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Advance Paragliders launch new website September 21, 2020Advance Paragliders have launched their updated website – "simple, stylish, more informative and user-friendly" The post Advance Paragliders launch new website appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.