Skyman Emotion2 XL Reversible Harness, flown for less than 20 hours. Manufactured 04/2015 and bought brand new. This was suitable for me at 6’3″, ~90KG. […]
444 total views, 0 today
Probably the best harness available for race and serious cross country use. Supremely comfortable and aerodynamic with adjustable stability / sensitivity, integrated ballast, head rest […]
187 total views, 1 today
For sale is my SupAir Evo Lite harness with additional speedbag. It’s in Excellent condition except the lettering has faded somewhat. I bought it new […]
155 total views, 0 today
it has less than 25 hours airtime, no scratch ,no dirt, as new.
410 total views, 0 today
Dudek soul pod harness medium good condition, comes with instrument holder. Nice comfy and light harness.
264 total views, 1 today
ADVANCE LIGHTNESS 2 S Done some miles but in good condition. No Rucksack.
411 total views, 0 today
GIN basis M good as new. Free speed bar and Flight Deck. No Rucksack.
272 total views, 6 today
Gin Genie harness light large very good condition less than 20 hrs of use
177 total views, 1 today
- Niviuk Makan paraglider harness November 28, 2020Niviuk have released a new "light, safe and comfortable" paraglider harness for new pilots. The Makan is ideal for training and post-school progression The post Niviuk Makan paraglider harness appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Sky Walking: J B Chandelier joins Skywalk November 27, 2020Jean-Baptiste Chandelier has joined Skywalk. Sky Walking is the first film to come from the partnership, but JB will be involved in paraglider design too The post Sky Walking: J B Chandelier joins Skywalk appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Cross Country 216: Dec/Jan 2021 November 25, 2020From flying volcanoes in Guatemala to chasing dragons in Brazil, the December/January issue is out now. Here’s what’s in Cross Country 216 The post Cross Country 216: Dec/Jan 2021 appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Vol et Ski: 2021 tour dates November 17, 2020The dates and venues for the FFVL's 2021 vol-et-ski tour have been announced: seven events at venues in France, Switzerland and Italy The post Vol et Ski: 2021 tour dates appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- 10 Christmas gift ideas for pilots November 16, 2020Here are our recommendations for gifts for the pilot in your life for the 2020 holiday season The post 10 Christmas gift ideas for pilots appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.