Gin Carrera, 2013 , good condition and no damage, any questions just ask
508 total views, 0 today
For sale Advance Iota 26, 75-100kg. 70 hours in good condition. With inner bag, strap and Comfort Pack 2 ruck sack. £850 inc. UK postage.
79 total views, 0 today
Comes with Gin rucksack and Ozone concertina bag. UK postage £20 or free to collect .
175 total views, 1 today
Triple Seven Knight MS in very good condition Orange-blue-white 80h Check until 08/2021 +shipping
58 total views, 0 today
- Flyfat Gummfluh review (EN B) July 3, 2020If you haven’t yet come across Flyfat and their bright, stripy wings, then it’s time to get acquainted. They are a Swiss brand, at the core of which are acro pilots David Gétaz and Lucas Borgeaud. The brand is named after the Fat Acro Team that they flew in for almost a decade from 2001. […]
- European Paragliding Championships 2020 are on July 2, 2020The FAI European Paragliding Championships in Serbia are on. At least that’s the plan for now The post European Paragliding Championships 2020 are on appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Red Bull X-Alps 2021: Applications open! July 1, 2020Do you have the strength, skills and drive to hike and paraglide across the Alps? Applications for the Red Bull X-Alps 2021 opened on 1 July 2020 The post Red Bull X-Alps 2021: Applications open! appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Philipp Haag wins Freedom Open June 29, 2020Philipp Haag won the Freedom Open in Slovenia, which finished on 27 June. Adel Honti topped the women's podium, and Kay Kuehne won Sports class The post Philipp Haag wins Freedom Open appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Hang gliding world record: 222 miles out-and-return June 26, 2020US hang glider pilot Owen Morse flew a 222.22 mile (358km) out-and-return flight in the Owens Valley on 20 June 2020 on his Wills Wing T3 The post Hang gliding world record: 222 miles out-and-return appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.