Swing Arcus RS size Small. Man 03/17. Very good condition, just had a service by Aerofix with excellent porosity and line strength. More pics available
101 total views, 0 today
Triple Seven Knight (L) with less than 7 hours air/ground handling time. Purchased March 2019. Used twice. Mint condition, c/w spare brake lines, sausage bag, […]
2402 total views, 12 today
- Flyfat Gummfluh review (EN B) July 3, 2020If you haven’t yet come across Flyfat and their bright, stripy wings, then it’s time to get acquainted. They are a Swiss brand, at the core of which are acro pilots David Gétaz and Lucas Borgeaud. The brand is named after the Fat Acro Team that they flew in for almost a decade from 2001. […]
- European Paragliding Championships 2020 are on July 2, 2020The FAI European Paragliding Championships in Serbia are on. At least that’s the plan for now The post European Paragliding Championships 2020 are on appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Red Bull X-Alps 2021: Applications open! July 1, 2020Do you have the strength, skills and drive to hike and paraglide across the Alps? Applications for the Red Bull X-Alps 2021 opened on 1 July 2020 The post Red Bull X-Alps 2021: Applications open! appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Philipp Haag wins Freedom Open June 29, 2020Philipp Haag won the Freedom Open in Slovenia, which finished on 27 June. Adel Honti topped the women's podium, and Kay Kuehne won Sports class The post Philipp Haag wins Freedom Open appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Hang gliding world record: 222 miles out-and-return June 26, 2020US hang glider pilot Owen Morse flew a 222.22 mile (358km) out-and-return flight in the Owens Valley on 20 June 2020 on his Wills Wing T3 The post Hang gliding world record: 222 miles out-and-return appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.