Advance Sigma 6 paraglider. dark blue/light blue/white in colour. Low C category. It is in really fantastic condition, always concertina folded and stored with care. […]
117 total views, 0 today
18 hours, in very good condition, one small 50p size repair patch. Last flown 18th Jan 2020. Was top of the stack in Algo Spain […]
112 total views, 1 today
Good-very good condition. Very good porosity. Top surface a little dirty. Airtime less than 4 hours plus around 5-6 hours of ground handling. Make: Ozone […]
201 total views, 1 today
Good condition. Very good porosity. Packed into concertina bag. Make: Phi Model: SYMPHONIA Certification: EN A, LTF A (“Super High A”) Size: 24 Freeflight all-up […]
182 total views, 2 today
Selling my beloved Niviuk Ikuma EN/LTF B+ 25m (total weight in flight is 80-100kg) – price reduced for quick sale It has less than 15h of […]
211 total views, 0 today
- Triple Seven Rook 3 (high EN-B) February 19, 2020Triple Seven's much anticipated high EN-B, the Rook 3, is certified and available to order in MS (80-95kg). Three more sizes are due to follow shortly The post Triple Seven Rook 3 (high EN-B) appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Ozone release Zeolite GT February 18, 2020Ozone have released a more robust, lower-priced version of their X-Alps wing, the Zeolite GT. it's a two-liner with an aspect ratio of 6.7 The post Ozone release Zeolite GT appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Icaro Gravis 2: EN B February 11, 2020Icaro have unveiled their new "heart-of-the-B-class" Gravis 2. They say it's more stable than its predecessor, and is "the perfect blend of safety and performance" The post Icaro Gravis 2: EN B appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- AirDesign Susi 3 Mini Review February 9, 2020It’s light and right for a hike-and-fly, says Ed Ewing The post AirDesign Susi 3 Mini Review appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- SeeYou Cloud Review February 7, 2020Marcus King tries out this online flight planner and review tool The post SeeYou Cloud Review appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.