Good condition and porosity. Small Flybubble logo on wing (see images). Full Skywalk CheckAir service completed by The Loft Workshop. See service report (see images) […]
668 total views, 4 today
Good condition. Very good porosity. Make: Phi Model: TENOR Certification: EN B Size: M Freeflight certified weight range: 75-95 Kg Powered weight range: 95-170 Kg […]
590 total views, 1 today
Excellent condition. Small Flybubble logo on wing. Make: Advance Model: SIGMA 10 Certification: EN C, LTF C Size: 25 Freeflight certified all-up weight range: 80-100 […]
447 total views, 3 today
Phi Symphonia Large, 90-110kg Blue/yellow, 12 hours, an excellent wing with mid/high B performance with A safety. first service just done with the loft.
112 total views, 3 today
Good condition; recently fully serviced by Aerofix who are selling it on behalf of a customer. Comes with Gin concertina bag. For details: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01433 627195
608 total views, 5 today
- Video: Aaron Durogati in Lamborghini Urus ad March 3, 2021Paragliding World Cup winner and Red Bull X-Alps pilot Aaron Durogati features in Lamborghini's advert for the Urus, their new SUV The post Video: Aaron Durogati in Lamborghini Urus ad appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Video: First look – Sky Zoe February 26, 2021The Sky Zoe mini paraglider is loads of fun, with a wide range of uses depending on wing loading. We got to know it in the south of France The post Video: First look – Sky Zoe appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Klimber 2 P: Niviuk’s 2021 X-Alps wing February 26, 2021Niviuk have revealed their 2021 Red Bull X-Alps wing: The two-liner Klimber 2 P is predicted to be under 3kg, even in the biggest size The post Klimber 2 P: Niviuk’s 2021 X-Alps wing appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Kortel Koncept: modular open harness February 25, 2021Kortel have just released a new modular open harness. It's called the Koncept, has lots of adjustment possibilities, and is targeted at school pilots The post Kortel Koncept: modular open harness appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Wolfi Lechner retires from Nova February 24, 2021Wolfi Lechner, one of the founders of Nova Paragliders in 1989, has officially retired this month. Sissi Eisl took over as Nova's CEO in 2018 The post Wolfi Lechner retires from Nova appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.