Selling for a friend who got the wrong size. Bought new in November 2019, 3 short flights. Includes all original BGD accessories Email email@example.com
394 total views, 2 today
Hi For sale UP summit xC4 EN B. Not a glider for beginners. But at your peril if your not qualified. Or ready for this […]
272 total views, 2 today
Ozone Zeno MS 85-100 Purple and Green. Very good condition. As new porosity 90 Hrs No SIV 2 Patches. Open to offers. Retrimed. Serviced.
139 total views, 1 today
Hi, I’m selling my Gin Explorer Size Medium – Topaz colour. It was purchased new on 12th November 2018. Since then it has had 2 […]
164 total views, 1 today
Gin Explorer for sale size small. Well cared for glider low airtime use, very clean and tidy wing. Contact Rob Chisholm firstname.lastname@example.org
170 total views, 2 today
Ready to go hike and fly / mini wing set up – including: Spiruline Little Cloud 18 Harness – Gin Yeti Reversible with removable airbag […]
566 total views, 2 today
Niviuk Hook 3, Low B wing, 2016, approx. 50h flown, great wing in excellent condition,looked after, no damages, repairs, patches, sand, SIV, etc.
537 total views, 1 today
Iota: Purchased Oct 2015, new . Last flown July 2017. Total 41 hrs airtime. Not used since, I now hang glide. Always concertina bag folded. […]
279 total views, 1 today
- Triple Seven Rook 3 (high EN-B) February 19, 2020Triple Seven's much anticipated high EN-B, the Rook 3, is certified and available to order in MS (80-95kg). Three more sizes are due to follow shortly The post Triple Seven Rook 3 (high EN-B) appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Ozone release Zeolite GT February 18, 2020Ozone have released a more robust, lower-priced version of their X-Alps wing, the Zeolite GT. it's a two-liner with an aspect ratio of 6.7 The post Ozone release Zeolite GT appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Icaro Gravis 2: EN B February 11, 2020Icaro have unveiled their new "heart-of-the-B-class" Gravis 2. They say it's more stable than its predecessor, and is "the perfect blend of safety and performance" The post Icaro Gravis 2: EN B appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- AirDesign Susi 3 Mini Review February 9, 2020It’s light and right for a hike-and-fly, says Ed Ewing The post AirDesign Susi 3 Mini Review appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- SeeYou Cloud Review February 7, 2020Marcus King tries out this online flight planner and review tool The post SeeYou Cloud Review appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.