Both wings 100-130kg in excellent condition, well looked after, good porosity, willing to separate wings and bag and negotiate prices.
25 total views, 25 today
Regularly used this year. Good runner. Some bend’s in the frame but goes together Ok. Call for more details.
36 total views, 15 today
For sale EN B Windtech Duster XS, 65/85 kg, of 10/2020, like new with 40 hours flight.
52 total views, 21 today
I ordered both the ZeoLite and Zeo GT to compare and see which one I loved best. After many months the GT finally arrived. Both […]
77 total views, 13 today
Selling this in great condition, flown approximately 15 hours! Perfect for Hike & Fly
79 total views, 10 today
2016 Supair Skypper harness (M), condition is like new with very low hours.
367 total views, 13 today
Niviuk drifter size L + Reserve in good condition year 2013
75 total views, 4 today
- Using technology when it matters June 18, 2021Kelly Farina unravels some of the features on modern flight instruments, and explains how to use them to help us fly further or faster The post Using technology when it matters appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Vittorazi Cosmos 300 paramotor engine June 18, 2021The Cosmos 300 is Vittorazi's powerful new paramotor engine, suitable for tandem trikes, hang gliders and ultralights The post Vittorazi Cosmos 300 paramotor engine appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Icaro Loxia2 and Batis2 tandem harnesses June 17, 2021Icaro have released the Loxia2 and Batis2, a matching pair of tandem paragliding harnesses with foam protectors The post Icaro Loxia2 and Batis2 tandem harnesses appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Mac Para Elan 3: EN C June 16, 2021Mac Para's new Elan 3 is an "easy and relaxed" EN-C cross-country wing for ambitious XC pilots The post Mac Para Elan 3: EN C appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.
- Up Misti: acro / freestyle wing June 15, 2021UP Paragliders have released the Misti acro wing. It's suitable for beginners through to experts, depending on wing loading The post Up Misti: acro / freestyle wing appeared first on Cross Country Magazine – In the Core since 1988.