- City: lewes
- Country: United Kingdom
- Zip/Postal Code: bn8
- Listed: October 23, 2020 12:52 pm
- Expires: 21 days, 6 hours
For sale we have a second hand Ozone Geo 5 size large (95-115kg) that has been serviced at the loft on 8/10/20 including a full line re-trim. This wing is in good condition with one previous careful owner.
Check out more details on the Fly Sussex website!
Ozone Geo 5
- Colour Blue/Lime/Purple
- EN B – mid B so beginner suitable
- Serial number: GM5L-S-37D-003
- Approx 50 hours use
- Comes with full loft condition report including line trim stating ‘very good’ porosity. 1 small patch.
- Recommended Flying Weight (100-114kg)
- Glider weight 4.4kg
- Comes with inner bag and 135l ozone rucksack
The pinnacle of the GEO series! With pioneering OZONE SharkNose technology and all of the design features that have boosted performance in our intermediate class wings, the Geo 5 is a few grams more than its predecessor but now features performance that is in line with the rest of our XC range.
The Geo series is designed for pilots who seek a highly versatile lightweight wing. It is suitable for a wide range of pilots from talented beginners to the most experienced. The minimum recommendation is 30-50 hours per year. More experienced pilots will appreciate the relaxing nature of the Geo 5 in active air, and the ease of launch – a real asset in the mountains.
165 total views, 1 today