- City: Glasgow
- Country: United Kingdom
- Zip/Postal Code: G12 9UZ
- Listed: April 24, 2021 12:04 pm
- Expires: 45 days, 19 hours
My amazing, Ozone Zeolite White – Medium Small (85-95kg in flight weight range) – weighs a WHOPPING 3KG. A hike and fly – Vol Biv beauty!
The best paraglider I have ever owned, by a huge margin. Robust, stable, feels and is incredibly secure.
Watch me struggling to get low down lower to pals filming ontop of a small/low cliff on the IoW to the left of the Reds. https://photos.app.goo.gl/rMubCM1J1uTu3KDi9
Designed for the rigours/challenges of the X-Alps. I totally get it. This is the wing you would want to be on for difficult take offs, challenging conditions and tricky bomb-outs. I can confirm:
- Stunning ground handling – it’s pretty mind blowing.
- Incredible thermalling – It’s almost as if the thermal takes over and teleports you in to the core. I love it!
- It feels rock solid even in choppy spring thermals on a heavily inverted day at Limerstone/Brightstone on the IoW
- The glide is magical. I crossed the gap at the IoW Whites with very little height to the amazement of others. While its still a long way off of a Class 5 Atos hanglider – it is a beast.
- Soaring and final approaches – You can get it down almost anywhere – from a hover to a mushed stall. The solidity and feedback is incredible.
- The retained energy and glide gives you shot after shot while others are on the ground looking up at disbelief.
- Incredibly lightweight. Makes you smile when you lift the pack
New to me in late October 2020
Airtime on wing – All tracked on Strava with the exception of a pals test flight of 15-20 mins:
- Soaring distance just 145km
- in under 10 hours of airtime
- across 15 flights.
- All up weight is Zeolite:=3kg – F*Race=1.4kg AngelPro=0.9 Total <6kg
Have absolutely loved thermalling, soaring this wing and decided to order the Zeo GT which is only 1kg heavier than this beauty taking my new all up weight to 7kg. (Which is still not too shabby 🙂
Comes with lightweight bag – which is incredible for hike and fly – but IMHO is a little too light/flimsy. If I was to vol-biv in this I would want a bigger and stronger light weight bag.
Get the full details about the wing here: https://www.flyozone.com/paragliders/products/gliders/zeolite
This wing is definitely not for beginners or early/low airtime intermediates as it’s very fast.
It is best suited to pilots who are experienced in going XC but also have a ‘finesse’ over their control inputs. If you yank on the brake this baby will zip round on a six-pence.
Light, thoughtful input is all thats needed. Those skills just come with time and a fair few km’s/XC under your belt. That being said; I dont really know how the design team has invented a 2 liner that to be honest feels so stable or solid in bumpy air.
I am astonished at the difference I felt in security compared to my Alpinas. The Alpina had lots of feedback which was great – this feels a lot softer, yet the performance is on another level.
New this wing is £5,020 – When you look carefully at the precision and volume of material that has gone into this wing I can well understand the price and you will too.
Its a genius work of art. Mine is available, as new, for £3,900. A significant saving. The super light weight bag has a small nick caused by the helmet peak. Other than that its all in incredible condition.
No time wasters please…. You will be delighted or your money back – within obvious/fair reason. Feel free to buzz me on 07754 933180 with any questions or just a chat.
Price excludes tracked postage – which wont be much 🙂
177 total views, 6 today